Monday, January 6, 2014

The Obligatory First Post Introduction



Hello readers! My name's Leebyn, and I play the wonderful game of Audition Online.

I've been playing the game regularly for several years now. Far from the being the most skilled player, but I like to consider myself fairly knowledgeable regarding the game itself.

I am a Community Agent of the Audition Council for the Redbana server, which is the Audition of the North American region. Feel free to contact me via the Redbana Forums, here's my forum user profile page.

I also frequent the diverse server of AuditionSEA, though only recently have I been playing socially in a FAM and at the arenas.

My IGN is Leebyn on Redbana, SEA, and PVS. I don't play the other servers often enough to even mention my names there.

Anyhow, this blog will consist of just Audition content and gameplay and well, pretty much anything Audition related that I feel like posting. I do not support any sort of hacking or third party tools used with Audition, so if you're looking for that sort of content, kindly look elsewhere!

Please credit me if you use my blog posts as a source of information.

Otherwise, happy keyboard banging to all my fellow Audition players.

No comments:

Post a Comment